Make the Most of Your Garage Space with a Wall Mounted Jackshaft Opener Installed by AmeriServ Garage Doors and Openers
If you’re in need of an automatic garage door opener, but are short on space in your garage, a wall mounted jackshaft opener could be the answer. Ideal for garages that have cathedral or obstructed ceilings, this type of garage door opener frees the garage ceiling from hanging operators and rails by being installed on the wall next to the door. It takes up very little space in your garage, so you have more room for your car and stored belongings.
At AmeriServ Garage Doors and Openers, we install wall mounted jackshaft openers from trusted brands such as LiftMaster. Some of the features that come with these garage door openers can include:
- My Q® technology – enables you to monitor and control the status of your garage door opener and house lights with a smartphone, computer, or tablet
- A P3™ Motor – a durable and reliable garage door opener motor
- Quiet operation – a perfect solution if you have a bedroom next to or above the garage, this opener is mounted on the wall, which eliminates vibration and sound going through the ceiling as experienced with traditional garage door openers
- A remote-controlled light – delivers 200 watts of light with an adjustable time delay
- The Protector System® – safety sensors that project a light beam across the garage door opening, automatically reversing the door if anything interrupts the beam
- Power lock deadbolt – ensures the door can’t be forced open
- Security+® rolling code technology– sends a new code to your opener every time the remote control is used so that only you can open the door, adding extra safety and security for your home
If you’re interested in a garage door opener that does not interfere with the ceiling of your garage, consider a wall mounted jackshaft opener from AmeriServ Garage Doors and Openers. For more information on having any type of garage door opener installed at your home, contact our garage door specialists today.