AmeriServ Installs Screw Drive Garage Door Opener Systems that Provide Smooth Operation All Year Long
Having a screw drive garage door opener installed is a perfect solution if you’re looking for a garage door opener that functions quietly and consistently in the most extreme climate conditions. This type of system delivers a smooth-running performance and is completely maintenance free due to a galvanized steel rail that boasts reduced friction, requires no binding, and has no need for lubrication. Because of its hardiness and self-sufficiency, these garage door openers are a great choice for homes in geographical areas that experience both cold winters and hot summers.
At AmeriServ Garage Doors and Openers, we install screw drive garage door opener systems from the most trusted brands in the industry, such as LiftMaster. Some of the features and benefits you can expect from these openers include:
- The Protector System®, which is a safety feature that reverses the garage door movement if an object interrupts the garage door path
- Sensing technology that prevents the garage door from closing on a person or object
- Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS®) that reduces noise when the door is operating
- The patented PosiLock® system that ensures your garage door is securely locked when closed
- A release handle that allows you to manually open the door if the power goes out
- And more
As with all Liftmaster garage door models, this series is compatible with the Smart Garage Door Opener®, which allows you to electronically program security codes from the powerhead or the Multi-Function Control Panel. The opener provides 200 watts of light and meets all UL325 requirements for a garage door.
For more information about installing a screw drive garage door opener at your home or business, contact the professionals at AmeriServ Garage Doors and Openers today.